Full details are yet to be released. Following is just a brief description:
- We have a dataset containing information about the buses travelling in Bengaluru. We have obtained it from Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC).
- The region of interest is an approximately 40km by 40km square area. See the following figure:
- The data was collected from around two thousand buses for one day, between 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- The buses follow different routes within the city.
- Each bus is identified with a unique ID. A bus carries a device which records the data: latitude, longitude, speed, and timestamp.
Create a model to estimate the travel time, in minutes, between source-destination pairs using the provided dataset.