- [17/11/2022]: We will declare the results of the Hackathon (both the challenges) sometime in December 2022.
- [17/11/2022]: We are still accepting submissions for the Data Science Challenge. The submission deadline is 03 December 2022.
- [17/11/2022]: The Leaderboard for the AI challenge is indicative, and includes entries (bot.py or Bot.py only) that we downloaded by 11:00 am on 12/11/2022.
- [13/11/2022]: The final submissions for the AI Challenge, i.e., the repositories, have been cloned.
- [16/09/2022]: Orientation session was held on Thursday, 15 September 2022 @ 6.30pm. YouTube link
Data Science Challenge
Create a model to estimate the travel time, in minutes, between source-destination pairs using a Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) dataset.
|1||Registration commences||25 Aug||✅ In progress|
|2||Problem statements and dataset release||10 Sept||✅ Released|
|3||Briefing/Kickstart: 1 hr session||15 Sept @ 6:30pm||✅ YouTube link|
|4||Submission deadline: AI Challenge||✅ Repositories cloned|
|5||Submission deadline: Data Science Challenge|
RewardsWinning teams will be declared separately for each of the two tracks. Winning teams will be eligible for prizes worth up to ₹ 1.75 lakhs (see Note) for each of the tracks as indicated below:
|Team Rank||Title||Reward amount (in ₹) (see Note)|
|1||Winner 🥇||₹ 1,00,000|
|2||First Runner Up 🥈||₹ 50,000|
|3||Second Runner Up 🥉||₹ 25,000|
- Prizes will be given as gift vouchers on popular e-commerce platforms after deducting taxes as per government norms. Tax rate currently is 31.2% for prizes.
- Only bachelor or master degree students are eligible for rewards. PhD students and other non-student individuals are not eligible.