Greetings, fellow coders! 😊
Welcome to CNI Hackathon 2022. 🎉
The Centre for Networked Intelligence (CNI) at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru is organizing the CNI Hackathon 2022. The hackathon is divided into two tracks: Data Science Challenge and AI Challenge.
Data Science Challenge
Create a model to estimate the travel time, in minutes, between source-destination pairs using a Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) dataset.
|2||Release of problem statements||TBD|
RewardsWinners will be declared separately for each of the two tracks. They will be eligible for exciting rewards worth up to ₹ 1.75 lakhs (NOT cash) for both the tracks as indicated below:
|Team Rank||Title||Reward limit (in ₹)|
|1||Winner 🥇||₹ 1,00,000|
|2||First Runner Up 🥈||₹ 50,000|
|3||Second Runner Up 🥉||₹ 25,000|
- Only bachelor or master degree students are eligible for rewards. PhD students and other non-student individuals are not eligible.
- The winners will individually select an item/gadget of their choice from Amazon. We will communicate with the winners, obtain information regarding their choices, and place the order of these items on Amazon.
- The item must fall in either of the following categories on Amazon: Computers & Accessories, Electronics, Amazon Devices, or Musical Instruments.
- The item of choice must fall within the applicable reward limit. In case of a two member team, the total worth of the reward must not exceed the mentioned limits. For example, in case a team is the winner, one of the team members may choose a laptop worth ₹ 60,000, while the other may choose a smartphone worth ₹ 39,000.
- A person is eligible for exactly one item. In case of a two member team, the members will eligible for one item each.